If you no longer want to be a premium Spotify user, or if you need to cancel your subscription for some other reason, this guide will walk you through the process of canceling your premium account.
Canceling your subscription is a straightforward process, but there are a few things you should keep in mind before canceling is easy and only takes a few minutes – follow these simple steps, and you’ll be done in no time.
Keep in mind that when your subscription ends, your account will revert to the free, ad-supported tier. So if you’re not ready to give up your music just yet, read on for how to downgrade from premium to free.
- 1 Why Spotify premium is not worth it?
- 2 how to cancel Spotify premium Subscription step by step
- 3 FAQ About Spotify Premium Cancelation:
- 4 Last Words
Why Spotify premium is not worth it?
Spotify premium has a few key features that make it worth the monthly fee. These include ad-free listening, the ability to listen offline, and higher-quality audio. However, there are a few reasons why you might not want to continue your subscription.
If you’re not a fan of ads, then Spotify premium is definitely worth the price for ad-free listening. However, if you’re fine with occasional ads, then you might not find the extra features offered by the premium to be worth the cost.
Similarly, if you’re not someone who travels or commutes often, the ability to listen offline may not be as valuable to you. In this case, downgrading to the free tier may be better
how to cancel Spotify premium Subscription step by step
1. Open the Spotify app on your device and log in.
2. Click on the menu bar at the top left of the screen.
3. Scroll down and select “Account.”
4. Under “Subscription,” click “Cancel Subscription.”
5. Confirm by selecting “Yes, Cancel Subscription.”
6. You will be asked to confirm again – select “Yes, Cancel Subscription” once more.
That’s it! Your subscription has been canceled and you will no longer be charged for premium service. Keep in mind that when your subscription ends, your account will revert to the free, ad-supported tier. So if you’re not ready to give
That’s it! Your account has been downgraded and you will now have access to the ad-supported version of Spotify. Keep in mind that if you upgrade
FAQ About Spotify Premium Cancelation:
Q: What if I change my mind and want to renew my subscription?
A: If you decide you want to renew your subscription after canceling, you can easily do so by visiting the “Account” page in the Spotify app and selecting “Renew.”
Q: Will my account revert back to the free tier if I cancel my subscription?
A: Yes, when your subscription ends your account will revert to the free tier.
Q: What if I have questions about canceling my premium subscription?
A: You can contact Spotify support for assistance by clicking on the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the “Account” page.
Canceling your Spotify premium subscription is a quick and easy process – just follow these simple steps. Keep in mind that when your subscription ends, you will no longer have access to the premium features,
such as ad-free listening and offline playback. If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to contact Spotify support. Thanks for reading!
- How to use Spotify with other devices
- How to use Spotify on a connected screen
- How to Use Spotify on a TV
- How to use Spotify Music with Speakers
- How To use Spotify on PlayStation®, Xbox, and Discord
- How to use Spotify on a connected watch
- How to use Spotify in the car
- Spotify Vs Apple Music: Which Music App Is Best
- How To Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription